Re: Path question

From: Hans-Jürgen Schönig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>, Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Path question
Date: 2010-09-23 16:59:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sep 23, 2010, at 3:29 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 12:29 AM, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org> wrote:

>>> First, thanks for merging this up to HEAD. I took a look through
>>> this patch tonight, and the previous reviews thereof that I was able
>>> to find, most notably Tom's detailed review on 2009-07-26. I'm not
>>> sure whether or not it's accidental that this didn't get added to
>>> the CF,
>>
>> It's because I missed putting it in, and oversight I've corrected. If
>> we need to bounce it on to the next one, them's the breaks.
>>
>>> [points elided]
>>>
>>> 7. I think there's some basic code cleanup needed here, also: comment
>>> formatting, variable naming, etc.
>>
>> Hans-Jürgen,
>>
>> Will you be able to get to this in the next couple of days?
>
> I don't see a response to this which I assume means "no" - I'm going
> to take a crack at fixing some of these issues.

hello ...

sorry for not getting back to you sooner. i am currently on the road for some days.
we got the top 3 things fixed already. however, some code seems to be relying on a sorted list somewhere(???).
we are in the process of sorting out most of the stuff.
i guess we will have something done next week.

sorry for the delay.

many thanks,

hans

--