Can't pg_dump

From: "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't pg_dump
Date: 2001-12-11 10:47:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

When I try to run pg_dump on any of my databases, I get the
following error:

getInherits(): SELECT failed. Explanation returned from backend:
'ERROR: attribute 'inhrel' not found'.

I've no idea why this should appear, as the databases only use
built-in types. We're using 7.0.3, and I'm trying to dump the
databases so as to upgrade to the latest version.

Many thanks in advance.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell http://www.iol.ie/~rod/organ
rod(at)iol(dot)ie The Irish Pipe Organ Page