pg_config.h.win32

From: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_config.h.win32
Date: 2001-11-23 01:39:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

I examined multibyte psql.exe and libpq.dll Yesterday
according to the bug report from Hiroshi Saito.
At first the compilation didn't work at all and I found
the following in src/win32.mak though it's irrelevant to
the bug report.

ALL:
cd include
if not exist pg_config.h copy pg_config.h.win32 pg_config.h

Currently I'm working under cygwin environment mainly and
the above script doesn't work well after the configure of
cygwin (un??)fortunately. It's pretty painful and risky to
change pg_config.h.win32 and the original pg_config.h.
How about including pg_config.h.win32 in pg_config.h e.g.

#ifdef WIN32
#include "pg_config.h.win32"
#else
.