database tables

From: Oleg Lebedev <olebedev(at)waterford(dot)org>
Subject: database tables
Date: 2001-11-16 18:44:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi everybody,
I am wondering if it's possible to set it up so that particular users
were able to see/list/access particular tables in the database. For
example, suppose a user connects to a database via JDBC interface and
wants to list all the tables defined there. I want to set it up (on the
database side) so that the user would see only the tables I want her/him
to.
thanks,

Oleg