Re: postgresql ODBC access question

From: Christof Petig <christof(at)petig-baender(dot)de>
To: "Elford, Andrew [Ontario]" <Andrew(dot)Elford(at)ec(dot)gc(dot)ca>
Cc: Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql ODBC access question
Date: 2001-11-16 09:09:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

"Elford, Andrew [Ontario]" wrote:

> Surely, there's a way to connect to a postgresql database and export the
> data directly from excel (or any ODBC enabled program) into a database? Am
> i barking up the wrong tree here?

Since I don't know anything about ODBC or Excel, I'd suggest you to ask
another person.
I just had the impression that you had already tried with ODBC (remember you
filed a critical bug).
So I offered you a way to bypass ODBC and Excel.

I don't know anything about this subject. Please ask on the pgsql-interfaces
mailing list (I cc'ed it).

Christof