HISTORY (ecpg enhancements not yet mentioned)

From: Christof Petig <christof(at)petig-baender(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: HISTORY (ecpg enhancements not yet mentioned)
Date: 2001-10-22 07:43:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Bruce,

you might add that I did the following useful enhancement to ECPG:

- EXECUTE ... INTO ... implemented
- multiple row descriptor support (e.g. CARDINALITY)

I don't feel that my humble contribution of a few lines is important but
the improvement made really is important (n times performance if you use
it).

Yours
Christof