Re: pgsql/src backend/access/transam/xact.c backen ...

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql/src backend/access/transam/xact.c backen ...
Date: 2001-09-29 08:44:37
Lists: pgsql-committers

> I'm seeing the following failure in the rules regress test:
> The actual result corresponds to the former output, and is indeed what
> I would expect, given that text_timestamp() is (and should be)
> non-cachable. Are you sure this expected file is correct?

It was, when I had marked that function as cachable. I went through the
catalog one last time and changed it back (apparently).

> I'm also seeing rather massive failures in horology, but this evidently
> is because horology-no-DST-before-1970.out hasn't been updated ...

Right. I've got one failure in horology myself, since one test was
sensitive to DST and has a transition which apparently happened last
night!

Both should be fixed now. Or would be if cvs.postgresql.org was
responding to requests for ssh. I've enclosed a patch file to be
applied, if you would like to do the honors.

I don't have the right kind of box to be able to test horology for the
"pre1970 crowd" myself, so others will have to do it.

- Thomas

Attachment Content-Type Size
datetime.patches text/plain 7.5 KB