Is there a way to force postgresql to create some files in different location ??

From: Mirek Hankus <M(dot)Hankus(at)ce3(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there a way to force postgresql to create some files in different location ??
Date: 2001-09-24 18:38:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I want to force postgresql to create some files (only one table)
on different drive. I know that I can make a symlink to that file, but
this file will grow only to 1GB and then a second file will be created.
All I want to do is make this one table to be stored on different drive
(no matter how big it will be).

Regards
Mirek Hankus