Large objects

From: Carlos López Holtmann <clopez(at)fadu(dot)uba(dot)ar>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Large objects
Date: 2001-09-19 19:33:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi

I'm trying to work with large objects from PowerBuilder through psqlodbc
but I couldn't find how to actually put the objects into the database.
I've created the lo type and tested it with msAccess and it worked fine.

Do I have to call a function from psqlodbc.dll? Any hint or link will
be welcome.

Thanks in advance
--
Carlos López Holtmann