problems using pg_dump and datestyle format

From: Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <leandro(at)ibnetwork(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problems using pg_dump and datestyle format
Date: 2001-09-12 18:16:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all, I have changed the host I run PostgreSQL using pg_dump to move
the data.
Is there any issue related to datastyle or locales and pg_dump ??
I think that all dates on my columns got modified some how !
I used to make a query like

set datestyle 'sql,european'; select * from mytbl where date <
'dd/mm/yyyy';
but that's not working anymore because I'm getting a
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Bad date external representation
'08/18/2001' )

please help !

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

Attachment Content-Type Size
leandro.vcf text/x-vcard 187 bytes