PG log analyzer v1.1

From: Gilles DAROLD <gilles(at)darold(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG log analyzer v1.1
Date: 2001-09-03 18:03:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I've updated the version of the PostgreSQL Log Analyzer. This version
fix many bugs and include some cool charts. There's now hourly statistics
and some average calculation.

You can take a look at the output at :

http://www.samse.fr/GPL/pg_analyzer/sample/

Download here:

http://www.samse.fr/GPL/pg_analyzer/pg_analyzer-1.1.tar.gz

You also need some other perl modules, see requirement into the README.

Note that if you use the previous version it is better to remove previous
output and rerun the log analyzer...

Ok, in next version you should be able to have I/O statistics, I've planed it
to the end of the year :-)

Regards,

Gilles Darold