Re: MySQL's (false?) claims...

From: David Ford <david(at)blue-labs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MySQL's (false?) claims...
Date: 2001-08-29 21:23:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Guy Fraser wrote:

>As you will see below, I think the "spelling" is a waste of CPU and
>time.

I don't use CPU time for spelling :)

>>...frequent the spelling errors are on this page, one might reasonable
>>assume that you could...
>>

>You can "reasonable assume" incorrect spelling is OK if you are a total
>moron.
>
>Note: "reasonable assume" should be "reasonably assume" for the non
>illiterate.

Yes, I'm rather red-faced about that typo. I fully intended to put a
'y' there, not an 'e'.

>>selected * frm tabloid wear valued be 'huh?';
>>

>Boy! You would have to be very "spelling challenged" to come up with
>that.

Actually that statement was half aimed at spelling and half a pot shot
at the article.

Only a few people got the pun.

David

--
>:>
I may have the information you need and I may choose only HTML. It's up to you.