Re: speed of communication and pgsql development

From: David Ford <david(at)blue-labs(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Gowey, Geoffrey" <ggowey(at)rxhope(dot)com>, "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: speed of communication and pgsql development
Date: 2001-08-26 06:17:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>We are on #postgresql on Efnet. Have been for years, and mentioned in
>the FAQ. Very good for getting development help. I was working with
>the PAM patch author there today.

Ugg. I'd rather setup a bot to relay to irc.openprojects.net. EFnet is
a sickly beast that can't manage to keep links and routing worth a darn.
Not to mention that several servers can't seem to figure out your
hostname or ident even tho tcpdump clearly shows the response. 'twould
only be EFnet servers that do this.

-d

--
>:>
I may have the information you need and I may choose only HTML. It's up to you.