Compaq iPaQ - Postgresql

From: "David M(dot) Richter" <David(dot)M(dot)Richter(at)freenet(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compaq iPaQ - Postgresql
Date: 2001-08-24 13:23:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello folks!

We are using a Compaq iPAQ with 32 MB of RaM.
Now we thinking about the size of the postmaster, because we wanna use
Postgres on it.
If we are performing big Querys, the used size of the postmaster could
be more than 32 MB.

It would be a good idea, if the

postmaster would send a Warning signal, if the Ram is full,
or otherwise
could I limit the space for the postmaster?

DO You have anything Experience with POSTGRESQL an PDA(Personal Digital
Assistants) or other little Computers?

All suggestions will receive my gratitudes

David

Attachment Content-Type Size
d.Richter.vcf text/x-vcard 498 bytes