Looking for JDBC Driver

From: "Dirk Boenning" <dirk(dot)boenning(at)efonds24(dot)de>
To: Postgres <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for JDBC Driver
Date: 2001-08-23 15:50:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm looking for the jdbc driver for the newest postgresql Database.
Cause I'm stuck while compiling it, I hope that somebody outside has a
compiled version yet.

Environment:

Sun Solaris 2.7 (should not make any differences)
Postgresql is Version 7.1.3
Java is Version 1.3.0

(The compiled file has to be compiled under same postgres and java
version!)

Im looking for the jdbc driver jar file. Usually it is called
postgresql-7.1.3.jar or similar.

Thanx in advance