Re: Query optimizing - paradox behave

From: "David M(dot) Richter" <David(dot)M(dot)Richter(at)freenet(dot)de>
To: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Query optimizing - paradox behave
Date: 2001-07-24 15:24:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hallo Stephan!

Are there several versions of dbPG95GetIndex existing, or did you
mention postgres version 7.1.2?
With a little help I have killed the Problem!! Yeah,
But now I trying to improve the C-code. Do You have any experience with
optimizing C-Code. Are there some new miracle-like function, wich
improves the speed dramatically?
Do You know some database options wich I could change for better
performance?
Thanks a lot for Your suggestions!!

David

>What version are you using? (dbPG95GetIndex?)

Attachment Content-Type Size
David.M.Richter.vcf text/x-vcard 468 bytes