Re: Too much data received?

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Steve Wampler <swampler(at)noao(dot)edu>
Cc: postgres-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Too much data received?
Date: 2001-07-10 01:21:54
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces pgsql-jdbc

Steve,

In looking at the source code I couldn't explain why you would be
getting the error below. (All of the places that I see a max buffer
size specified, seem to be appropriate and shouldn't generate the error
you are seeing). Can you send a test case to the list for me to
investigate this further?

thanks,
--Barry