Re: Re: How to install on Windows?

From: Fabrice Scemama <fabrice(at)scemama(dot)org>
To: WT Medewerker <username(at)wt(dot)tno(dot)nl>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: How to install on Windows?
Date: 2001-05-04 23:15:31
Lists: pgsql-general

People, saying that it is easy to install Pg on NT
using Cygwin environment does not assume that *using*
Pg on win32 can be done the way a MS product is
-- that is, clicking on an icon and playing with the
toy without never ever reading any doc.

You must initb, then create your databases, etc. Do RTFM !

--
PLEASE, before sending me any email attachment, check the
http://www.gesnet.net/humour/ -- Every stuff I've received is there.