Re: Packaging 7.1.1

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Trond Eivind Glomsrød <teg(at)redhat(dot)com>
Cc: Rachit Siamwalla <rachit(at)ensim(dot)com>, "'Bruce Momjian'" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Packaging 7.1.1
Date: 2001-05-04 01:26:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Trond Eivind Glomsrød wrote:

> Rachit Siamwalla <rachit(at)ensim(dot)com> writes:
>
> > Also i never got a response on who actually packages those linux init
> > scripts that appear in the RPM but not on the pgsql cvs tree. (i am also
> > curious on why it is different, and how the RPM is built).
>
> Lamar Owen and I.

Egads! I forgot to mention Trond! My apologies! (I'm being serious...)

Trond, of Red Hat; Reinhard Max, of SuSE; and Thomas Lockhart, of
PostgreSQL Inc (:-)) have all been major contributors to the RPM
distribution. Karl DeBisschop, Mike Mascari, and many others have
provided fixes and ideas as well.

Sorry guys -- I got caught up in the process and forgot the people! :-(
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio