Failed on regression test

From: Limin Liu <limin(at)pumpkinnet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, limin(at)pumpkinnet(dot)com
Subject: Failed on regression test
Date: 2001-04-23 22:26:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I got strange results from regression test...
If I run "gmake check", then everything is fine.
If I run "gmake runtest", then I got error messages (from
regression.diff)

***************
*** 9,14 ****
--- 9,16 ----
NOTICE: CREATE TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
'pktable_pkey' for table 'pktable' CREATE TABLE FKTABLE ( ftest1 int
REFERENCES PKTABLE MATCH FULL ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
ftest2 int );
NOTICE: CREATE TABLE will create implicit trigger(s) for FOREIGN KEY
check(s)
+ NOTICE: _outNode: don't know how to print type 726
+ NOTICE: _outNode: don't know how to print type 726
-- Insert test data into PKTABLE
INSERT INTO PKTABLE VALUES (1, 'Test1');
INSERT INTO PKTABLE VALUES (2, 'Test2');
:

The only option I have in the "configure" step is the prefix.
Does anyone know why?

Thanks for your help

LM Liu