Re: Postgresql to Access

From: "Poul L(dot) Christiansen" <poulc(at)cs(dot)auc(dot)dk>
To: Mateusz Mazur <vincent(at)ornak(dot)waw(dot)pdi(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql to Access
Date: 2001-04-19 16:04:19
Lists: pgsql-sql

On the MS Access box you can install the PostgreSQL Windows ODBC drivers
that connect to the psql base.

In Access you can link to the PostgreSQL ODBC and the you have a link to
PostgreSQL from Access. You can the use the link (almost) like an
ordinary MS Access table.

Windows ODBC drivers are available from www.greatbridge.org

HTH,
Poul L. Christiansen