SPI example does not work for 7.1beta4

From: Limin Liu <limin(at)pumpkinnet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, limin(at)pumpkinnet(dot)com
Subject: SPI example does not work for 7.1beta4
Date: 2001-03-23 01:16:50
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Folks,

I am learning and using SPI. In PostgreSQL documentation chapter "Server
Programming Interface," there is a small example name "execq(text,
int)".

This example works as the document says on 7.0.3 and earlier version,
but this example DOES NOT work on my 7.1 beta4.

This is the error message I got. I wonder does anyone test your SPI
functions on 7.1 beta? Does anyone notice the problem I got here?
I know I should test this under beta6 before I post this message, but my
co-worker's anti-virus s/w gave him a virus warning message after him
finished the download of 7.1beta6 .gz! :-)

db1=# select execq('create table a (x int4)', 0);
before or while processing the request.
!#

Thanks for your help

--