Re: Open 7.1 items

From: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open 7.1 items
Date: 2001-02-14 22:27:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> P O S T G R E S Q L
>
> 7 . 1 O P E N I T E M S
>
> Current at ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Any possibility of putting my getlocale into contrib ?

I agree that it should in fact be in the pg_locale.c but that would be a
feature and we don't add new features this late.

OTOH it is helpful if users (specially those that use rpm's or other
packaged binaries) have an easy way to find out
what locale they happen to run in (as it often it just happens ;)

Hannu