www.postgresql.de

From: Adriaan Joubert <a(dot)joubert(at)albourne(dot)com>
To: Postgres-General <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: www.postgresql.de
Date: 2001-01-27 12:21:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

i just discovered that www.postgresql.de has not been updated since
October 1999, and only has very out-of-date software. Perhaps one of the
German contingent can find out what is going on there and whether it is
possible to get the domain back and have it properly mirrored. It
canleave lots of European users with a wrong impression if they only go
to that site.

I tries it because the real postgres site wouldn't let me in -- resolved
itself after a few minutes.

Adriaan