Re: How passwords can be crypted in postgres?

From: "John Clark L(dot) Naldoza" <njclark(at)ntsp(dot)nec(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Gordan Bobic <gordan(at)freeuk(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How passwords can be crypted in postgres?
Date: 2001-01-04 00:52:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello All,

It seems to me that a solution for this specific problem
(Man-in-the-middle) can be found via SSH Tunneling...;-)

Using OpenSSH of course...;-)

If you are using (redhat) linux, I believe there is a great book online
found at http://www.openna.com called

Securing and Optimizing Redhat Linux.

There are a bunch of other ways that you can do... But as for the
original thread... I think you can encrypt passwords in postgres...;-)

But what do I know..;-)

--
/) John Clark Naldoza y Lopez (\
/ ) Software Design Engineer II ( \