Re: Apache+Postgresql (mod_auth_pgsql)

From: Alvar Freude <alvar(dot)freude(at)merz-akademie(dot)de>
To: Marcos <marcos(at)second(dot)ival(dot)es>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Apache+Postgresql (mod_auth_pgsql)
Date: 2000-12-15 01:21:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

> Secondly, how can i have stadistics of how many times an users has got
> into the privated directory. (any suggestion) Perhaps could be a script
> to write into the database. ?¿?

for this, you can use the standard Apache logfiles, if you don't need it
inside the Database.

For auth, I guess there are docs on the apache website. There is also an
mod_perl module for general DBI authentication, see
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/ApacheDBI/AuthDBI.html

Ciao
Alvar

--
Alvar C.H. Freude | alvar(dot)freude(at)merz-akademie(dot)de

Demo: http://www.online-demonstration.org/ | Mach mit!
Blast-DE: http://www.assoziations-blaster.de/ | Blast-Dich-Fit
Blast-EN: http://www.a-blast.org/ | Blast/english