PoPy make error

From: Will Dennis <willd(at)p-wave(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PoPy make error
Date: 2000-11-07 20:36:23
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello all,

I have downloaded and am trying to make PoPy 1.4.1 on my server, which
is running RedHat 6.1, and PostgreSQL 7.0.2 installed via RPMs off the
postgresql.org site. The problem I am having is that make complains
about the "os.h" header file being missing:

/usr/include/pgsql/config.h:540: os.h: No such file or directory

There *is* an os.h file in /usr/include/pgsql, but it is a symlink to
".././include/port/linux.h". The problem is that I have no "linux.h" on
my system. Does anyone know what this header file is, and where I can
obtain it (for RedHat 6.1)?

Thanks in advance, and please copy my email as well as pgsql-interface
if you would as I do not currently subscribe to the mailing list (I read
the archives via the web.)

Will Dennis
P-Wave, Inc.
http://www.p-wave.com/