Re: [HACKERS] PgAccess - small bug?

From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>, PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] PgAccess - small bug?
Date: 2000-10-13 05:12:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Constantin, can you comment on this?

Sorry for my delayed response!
Yes, I will fix the table creation for no columns but inherited from
other tables!

I will also replace all over the place 'field' with 'column'!

Hope I will be able to deliver soon a minor upgrade (mainly bug fixes)
but we are in Romania in the fever of general elections (chambers and
president) :-)

Constatin Teodorescu
Braila, ROMANIA