Re: Where's the PostgreSQL logo these days?

From: Jeff Hoffmann <jeff(at)propertykey(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where's the PostgreSQL logo these days?
Date: 2000-10-12 15:06:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

> Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com> writes:
> > We never really had a large one.
>
> Drat. Guess I'll have to use the cartoon elephant instead.
>
> Does anyone know how to convert a ".ai" file into EPS? I think that's
> some kind of vector-art format, and it'd be nice to preserve scalability.
>
> regards, tom lane

i know you can open them in paint shop pro, but i don't know if it
rasterizes them or not. you might try ghostscript, too, because i think
it's just a variant of postscript. if you're in a bind, we have a copy
of adobe illustrator here that i can install and see what the options
are.

--

Jeff Hoffmann
PropertyKey.com