Re: wrong documentation and others .....

From: Gabriel Lopez <gabilm(at)dif(dot)um(dot)es>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wrong documentation and others .....
Date: 2000-10-09 09:01:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

David Huttleston Jr escribió:

> Hi Gabriel,
> We have been using the postgresql JDBC to serialize classes and have
> had no problems since we figured out that the doc's are wrong. I had
> to find answers in the source code.
> I've attached a class called Shelf which serializes any java object to a
> table. Within the code is the schema of a table called tbl_objectshelf which
> is suitable as a "shelf". I hope this saves you some time.
>
> Have fun,
> Dave

Yes, your code work fine, as my code, in Linux. I don't know if in any of
my older messages say that I'm working with solaris, if no, sorry:
SunOS maquina 5.7 Generic_106541-02 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Ultra-5_10

Your code also fail in solaris when your run the program several times.

--
Gabriel López Millán
Facultad de Informática -Universidad de Murcia