6.5 bug?

From: Jeremy Ashcraft <ashcraft(at)13monkeys(dot)com>
To: PGSQL Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 6.5 bug?
Date: 2000-10-03 17:04:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

I've been experiencing unexpected shutdowns in pg 6.5. My debugging
logs give the following message.

ServerLoop: select failed: No more processes

I know that this is occuring after dead proc reaping and is caused by
receiving an errorno. I've read in other older lists hat some beleive
this is a bug where the errorno is left over from reaping dead procs.
If so, is this bug fixed in pg 7.0?

TIA

Jeremy Ashcraft