Re: full text indexing

From: Gilles DAROLD <gilles(at)darold(dot)net>
To: "Martin A(dot) Marques" <martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: full text indexing
Date: 2000-10-02 08:07:33
Lists: pgsql-general

> "Martin A. Marques" wrote:
>
> Anyway I would like to see what you have.

Hi,

Sorry, I was not able to reply the last week-end, here are the files.

They must be reviewed to match your needs, because this is specific
scripts for one of my programs. Especially to use incremental index
where you must find a way to create an history file of new or updated
tuples to index.

I think there's much things to do to perform a speedest indexing process.

If you have problem to know what it does let me know...

Regards,

Gilles DAROLD

Attachment Content-Type Size
full-text-search.tar.gz application/x-gzip 5.6 KB