A newbie question

From: Alejandro Federico Pérez López <afplmex(at)infosel(dot)net(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: A newbie question
Date: 2000-09-29 01:01:22
Lists: pgsql-general

I am new in PostgreSQL world, I am working on TurboLinux. This Linux
distribution have included the PostgreSQL Ver 6.5.2.
I wrote the JDBC sample program included in the aw_book, but when I run
the program I get this error message:
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sample"
I think that I have to compile the JDBC interface, but I don't find that

interface in the machine.
Would you tell me what means the error message? what files I need? where

can I find that file?
I am using the JDK2.
Thanks in advance.

Regards.