Re: ODBC Example with VB5?

From: Robert Rothe <rrothe(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: Ashley Clark <aclark(at)ghoti(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC Example with VB5?
Date: 2000-08-17 13:33:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I've verified the ODBC configuration options. I've tried a variety of
combinations -- each of them with R/O off in both the Driver and
Advanced dialogs.

I suspect my problem is more with VB than with Postgres. Although I did
have a similiar issue when trying to access PG databases via Access.

Do you, or anyone else, have a few lines of code that maybe do this:

a) Open database
b) Read a record set via select into a ListBox
c) Add a record

That would be all I need. With this working code, I could debug any
ODBC issues better.

Thanks,
Rob