RE: Unions in views

From: "Robert D(dot) Nelson" <RDNELSON(at)co(dot)centre(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: RE: Unions in views
Date: 2000-08-03 17:46:00
Lists: pgsql-general

>AFAIK you must recompile your PHP if you upgrade your PostgreSQL from 6.x
>to 7.x. While you're at it, you may want to upgrade your PHP as well,
>unless you're already on 4.0.1pl2. :)

We have used the same PHP module before and after upgrading from Postgres
6.5.3 to 7.0.2, under Red Hat 6.2. We haven't upgraded to PHP4 because we
like to stick with RPM's. The latest apache, php, and php-postgres modules
on the RH6.2 cd, plus postgres from postgres.org, are the versions we're
using.

Rob Nelson
rdnelson(at)co(dot)centre(dot)pa(dot)us