Re: PostgreSQL 8.4.1 and pljava

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: mladen(dot)gogala(at)vmsinfo(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.4.1 and pljava
Date: 2009-11-24 17:07:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Mladen Gogala <mladen(dot)gogala(at)vmsinfo(dot)com>wrote:

I was trying to find the packaged version of pljava for postgresql 8.4.1,
> no luck. Compilation from the source code is also a problem, there is no
> "configure" utility, it's a manual process. Does anybody know more about
> that? Where can I get pljava for the latest version of pgsql?

The official website for the pl/java project is:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pljava/

If you don't get a good answer to your questions from this mailing list, you
might try re-posting your email to the following lists:

pljava-dev(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
pgsql-jdbc <http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/>@postgresql.org

These mailings lists are more likely to have people experienced with pl/java
who can answer your questions.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.