Re: Food for Friday's Meeting

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Rachot Wanmuang" <moo(at)ci(dot)garden-grove(dot)ca(dot)us>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Food for Friday's Meeting
Date: 2008-06-23 21:59:20
Lists: lapug
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Rachot Wanmuang
<moo(at)ci(dot)garden-grove(dot)ca(dot)us> wrote:
> I can help this time on the food. Does anyone prefer anything in particular?
> Or shall we do the regular, fine Italian cuisine (pizza). How many people
> should i expect?

The nice thing about pizza is that if we forget forks, we can still eat. :o)

However, I am open to other ideas.  What ever we decide, I will look
for some local shops( unless it would be better to drive it in for
your local) and get an estimate from the vendor.  Then we can procede
from there.

Thanks for the offer!

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug