Re: Pamona follow up on functions / triggers / views

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "m(dot)wetmore(at)secomintl(dot)com" <m(dot)wetmore(at)secomintl(dot)com>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pamona follow up on functions / triggers / views
Date: 2008-05-31 14:02:58
Lists: lapug

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 12:27 AM, m(dot)wetmore(at)secomintl(dot)com
<m(dot)wetmore(at)secomintl(dot)com> wrote:
> I was asked about C server side functions as opposed to straight PL/pgsql.

There was also discussion about keeping views update-able after a view
definition changes:

In my case, I have access automatically rebuild the table links to
update-able views at startup. Here is a link that gives a little
background.

http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=84&Number=1529333&Zf=&Zw=&Zg=0&Zl=a&Main=1529333&Search=true&where=&Zu=115633&Zd=l&Zn=&Zt=25&Zs=&Zy=#Post1529333&Zp=

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug