how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?

From: Michael Holopainen <michael(at)laserle(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?
Date: 2000-07-05 06:45:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

How do I set datestyle to European in server end ?

I tried running postmaster with "-oe" as instructed in one email, but it
resulted as error it did not accept -oe.
for moment I all connections set datestyle = European, but it's not
enough.

please, help!!!!1

-michael (A)

--
--"Would you fly on airplane controlled by MS Windows ?"--
| Michael Holopainen | Valuraudantie 25 | Tel: +358-(0)9-35093825 |