Re: JDBC drivers

From: Bruno Dickhoff <bruno(at)dickhoff(dot)de>
To: Sterling <smullett(at)omeninc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC drivers
Date: 2000-12-01 20:45:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello Sterling,

S> H-

S> I'm looking to get the jdbc drivers for postgres 6.5.3 so I can hook them up with
S> JSP/Tomcat.

S> I found a page that has drivers but not for my version.
S> Does it matter that they aren't the same?

S> Any one have a favorite page where I could go and get some drivers for postgres
S> 6.5.3?

If you have the source package of 6.5.3, you already have the drivers on your
disk. According to postgresql.org at

http://www.postgresql.org/interfaces.html

the jdbc drivers were included since 6.2. If you can't find them, look at this
page, there are links to providers of other jdbc drivers as well.

But - I would think about upgrading, this would be the better choice, I think.

--
Best regards,
Bruno mailto:bruno(at)dickhoff(dot)de