Re: Bug Report

From: Ralph Moser <ralph(dot)twentyone(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug Report
Date: 2006-02-06 17:50:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello!

What i have meant is that in the Creator no error occours. With earlier
Versions of the driver the Creator reports also an error befor deploying the
app. (After draging a DB Table on a component) The 500DEV is the first
version wich alows me to drag a DB Table on a component. But if i deploy and
run the app I get the error i reportet before. I am 100% shure that i use
the correct driver at runtime. (Testet on an other PC with only the 500DEV
driver installed)

Ralph Moser