Re: [GENERAL] Real newbie question re documentation for PL/SQL

From: Ed Loehr <eloehr(at)austin(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: Timothy Grant <tjg(at)avalongroup(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Real newbie question re documentation for PL/SQL
Date: 2000-03-01 00:37:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Ed Loehr wrote:

> Timothy Grant wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I keep seeing references to server side scripting and something called
> > PL/SQL, I found some mention of extending it in the programmers
> > reference, but I am unable to find any reference material, is there such
> > a thing, and if so, where can I find it.
>
> Here are a few pl/pgsql references I've found helpful:
>
> Enabling PL/pgSQL: http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=548176178
>
> The "manual", AFAIK:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/xplang19388.html

And for some reason still unknown to me, when I click on the link
above, I get a 404 error (not found). I noticed the same in the deja
reference above. I figured the pg folks had moved the doc, but not
so. You can find it via the pg website via the following path:

"Info Central"->"Documentation"->"Documentation"->"Integrated
Document" in Section III.43 under "PL/pgSQL".

Cheers,
Ed Loehr