Re: [HACKERS] Deferred trigger queue

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Jan Wieck <wieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL HACKERS <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Deferred trigger queue
Date: 2000-02-08 17:55:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Thomas, where should the documentation for FOREIGN KEY go?

Depends on what the docs look like. There should be some mention of
foreign keys in the CREATE TABLE reference page
(doc/sgml/ref/create_table.sgml) and there should be some mention of
it in the User's Guide. Eventually, we will probably have a full
chapter on it (and if you want just make a file doc/sgml/foreign.sgml
and we will start). If you don't want to do that yet, plop something
in syntax.sgml.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California