Re: [INTERFACES] Bug in parser?

From: Richard <blackw(at)sfu(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Bug in parser?
Date: 2000-02-07 17:59:06
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Bingo!

I erased the SQL command and typed it on one line. Works find. Broke
it up again with linefeeds. STILL WORKS!

Now I wish I had commented-out the original command rather than
replacing it, as now I don't know what the rogue character was!
Grrrrrr! (I need more sleep!)

Thanks for your help. And thanks to Axel too, who e-mailed me directly
suggesting the same thing.

Cheers,
Richard