ECPG and sqlda

From: Tim Kane <timk(at)hotgames(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ECPG and sqlda
Date: 2000-01-06 07:46:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hmm, my second ECPG question...

There doesn't seem to be any support for the SQLDA...

Does this mean that I can't do proper dynamic queries?

eg: select * from :table where :field = :result

Somebody please tell me that I'm wrong!
The test files in the source don't seem to utilize this feature at all.

Oh, while I'm at it...
ECPGstatus() seems to have changed to ECPGstatus (int, const char);
What exactly am I supposed to pass to this function?

Thanks Heaps!

Tim.