Re: [DOCS] Re: Postgresql Documentation

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Alberto Sanchez P(dot)" <betosanz(at)hotmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [DOCS] Re: Postgresql Documentation
Date: 1999-11-29 08:07:19
Lists: pgsql-docs

> > I browsed the programmer's documentation and there you can find
> > references to some figures that are not included on the web page.
> > do you know where I can find the referenced images?

I've got them on my system as .fig files (from Stefan's original
thesis materials). I did not completely transform his thesis into SGML
docs, though I tried to do so for the most generally useful parts.

Would someone like to help with converting more of that material to
SGML? The figures would just require deciding what scale factors to
use for conversion to the various output formats; we already do this
for some other figures...

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California