Hi I have a problem in PGAdmin 8.0

From: Sriram Aravamuthan <sriram(dot)amuthan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hi I have a problem in PGAdmin 8.0
Date: 2005-08-18 12:24:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi
I am doing a research about rule engine and saw your RuleCore and
postgreSQL and thought i can get some knowledge and if this fulfill my
requirement i thought of buying it also..
I have installed the Rulecore and the postgreSQL.I have created a simple
rule,event,situation and events in the rule designer.When I tried to use the
generator iam getting "Error connecting to server :Connection refused".I
tried changing the local_addresses='*' in the conf file but still not
working.Can u tell me the password field to connect to the postgreSQL. by
default.
Thanks
Sriram