Re: TODO wiki display issue

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL www" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TODO wiki display issue
Date: 2008-11-12 20:12:27
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 12:26 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> I mentioned this to Bruce because I noticed that somebody edited to add
> a new subsection, and neglected to add the {{TodoSubsection}} marker.
> Since a week had passed and nobody had noticed, I thought that maybe
> those things are a waste of time and space and we should just get rid of
> them and the indentation they provide.

Well, you may recall that my original port of the TODO into the wiki
didn't have indentation. Bruce felt that indentation was important to
delineate the subsections, so we added it in.

So, unless Bruce has changed his mind about that I think the
indentation is here to stay. Plus we've already put in the effort to
get it working. =)

I'm currently poking around in the templates to see if I can improve
the positioning of the list markers a bit. I'll you guys know how it
goes.

Cheers,
BJ