Default location for docbook stylesheets in Gentoo

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2007-08-08 18:08:58
Lists: pgsql-patches

This patch adds the default location for the DocBook DSSSL stylesheets
in gentoo's package system to the configure script.

The package in question is app-text/docbook-dsssl-stylesheets.

I'll understand if we don't want to include the location for every
single distribution under the sun, but figured it's more help than
harm to include it.

Cheers
BJ

Attachment Content-Type Size
gentoo-docbook.diff text/plain 228 bytes