Re: Merging multiple values into comma-delimited list in a view

From: Scott Goodwin <scott(at)scottg(dot)net>
To: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Merging multiple values into comma-delimited list in a view
Date: 2004-03-04 14:21:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for the solution, Bruno. I spent some time last night working
with aggregates and group by after being pointed in the right direction
by you and Bruce and was at the point where I could get the correct
rows with a count of how many email addresses a person had. I had also
written an aggregate function to concatenate the addresses, but was
stuck on how to make that actually work within the query. Thanks again;
I'll be integrating this into the data model for the app I'm building.

/s.